Saturday, January 1, 2011

EVE A to Z is now an EVE Online Community Fansite

What a great announcement to start of the new year! EVE A to Z is now an EVE Online Community Fansite. You can see EVE A to Z and a lot of other great Fansites here.

Thank you CCP, and thank you to all of you who read the blog.

I thought I would take this opportunity to give you all on update on EVE A to Z. Series one is almost over. I have a few more guides to post, and then we will be moving into series two. You may have already noticed a slight shifting in content.

Here's some of what to expect in series two:

- More about me and my adventures in EVE. I'm not going to bore you with play-by-plays of my hours in EVE, but I am going to give you a bit of a look at "the man behind the curtain." I'll be sharing a little bit more of my experiences in EVE and my own particular viewpoint.

- Hot topics in the EVE community. I will be addressing more of the popular and controversial topics circulating in the EVE community. I'm not going to post on every topic, but the ones I find especially interesting will get some attention.

- EVE A to Z is moving to the wormhole. Some time ago I moved into a wormhole, so series two guides will focus on wormhole life. There are already a lot of great wormhole blogs out there. I'm not going to reinvent the wheel here. But I'll try to find some things to post on that haven't been covered elsewhere, or at least look at something from a unique angle.

Stay tuned, and thanks for reading.

Fly smart.

2 comments: