Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How will you spend your bonus skill points?


We all have another day to decide what to spend those learning skill points on. What are you planning to spend yours on? As for me, I'm going to put them into gunnery skills. I'll be able to get small and medium pulse and beam specializations. I'm a relatively new player with around 1.6 million skill points in learning skills. I've got more points in the learning category than in any other category right now. So this is going to be quite a nice Yule present for me. Thank you CCP.

1 comment:

  1. Gunnery also. I am fairly spread on skills and plan on getting Medium Energy Turrets to V and Projectile Small and Medium to V. This will let me just train specializations. ( Already have Small Eneryg Turrets at V)

    ReplyDelete